7 Questions You Should Ask Your Commercial Generator Dealer to Make Sure They Know Their Stuff
1. “How long should I expect to wait for a response/follow-up?”
2. “How much will I be charged for X service?”
3. “How many brands of generators does your company offer?”
4. “How big is your team?”
5. “Does your company have any awards or distinctions for service?”
6. “What are your procedures/availabilities in the immediate aftermath of a hurricane?”
There’s definitely something to be said for spring cleaning and decluttering in general, but it’s also undeniable that certain additions to our homes can make life a lot easier. With a new year upon us and spring just around the corner, we’re going over a short list...
Always Free Estimates & Proposals on New Generators
Get Your Free Estimate Today!
Always Free Estimates & Proposals
Click Here to Apply for Financing
"Mark Costis and the Generx team keep my whole house powered in case of city power outages. They have the greatest service and excellent products. With a full tank of propane (250 gallons) I can run my whole house for at least a week. Thanks Mark! A Generx Generator was a great investment!"
"Irma would've been an even bigger nightmare without our generator--it's officially my new favorite thing, and I'm grateful for the work you're doing in the Tampa Bay area."
Pinellas: (727) 938-8473
Hillsborough: (813) 280-0543
South-West Florida: (941) 621-6659
Lakeland: (863) 260-7032
Unique visitors since 2013: 221,342