Generator related services we offer in and around Tampa, Sarasota, Naples and Brandon, FL
When you use GenerX you’ll never encounter issues with contractors because we don’t use any. 100% of your GenerX services will be done by GenerX employees who are Generac factory certified.
Our in-house team also includes certified gas, electric and service technicians who can:
- Properly size the generator to match your home’s requirements
- Secure all of the necessary city/county building, gas
- Perform the initial site work and install the concrete generator pad
- Place your new Generac generator and attach it to the pad
- Connect to your existing natural gas service – OR – place and connect an above (or below) ground LP tank
- Install the automatic transfer switch and wire the generator
- Test the completed standby generator system
- Confirm inspections approvals
- Train new owners on
- Recommend future maintenance
Turnkey Industrial Generator Installation
24/7/365 Generator Service EPA Diesel Engine Emissions Compliance
Generator EPA Emissions Upgrades and Testing for RICE NESHAP Compliance
GenerX is an experienced diesel generator emission controls contractor. We can provide EPA emission compliance upgrades in Florida for; Caterpillar, Cummins, Generac, Kohler, MTU, Katolight and Baldor diesel generators.
Contact us for the EPA compliance verification Duke Energy and other
Contact John Macgowan to understand how this regulation change will affect you and to schedule a
Want to talk to a real life professional?
Pinellas: (727) 938-8473
Hillsborough: (813) 814-5900
South-West Florida: (941) 621-6659