Generator-related services we offer in and around Brandon, Naples, Sarasota, St. Petersburg, and Tampa, FL
When you use GenerX you’ll never encounter issues with sub-contractors because we don’t use any. 100% of your GenerX services will be done by GenerX employees who are Generac factory certified.
Our in-house team also includes certified gas, electric and service technicians who can:
- Properly size the generator to match your home or businesses requirements
- Secure all of the necessary city/county building, gas and electrical permits
- Perform the initial site work and install the concrete generator pad
- Place your new Generac generator and attach it to the pad
- Connect to your existing natural gas service – OR – place and connect an above (or below) ground LP tank
- Install the automatic transfer switch and wire the generator
- Test the completed standby generator system
- Confirm inspections approvals
- Train new owners on operation
- Recommend future maintenance
Turnkey Industrial Generator Installation
24/7/365 Generator Service and EPA Diesel Engine Exhaust Emissions Testing & Compliance
Generator EPA Emissions Upgrades and Testing for RICE NESHAP Compliance
GenerX is an experienced diesel generator emission controls contractor. We can provide EPA emission compliance upgrades and exhaust testing in Florida for; Caterpillar, Cummins, Generac, Kohler, MTU, Katolight and Baldor diesel generators.
Contact us for the EPA compliance verification Duke Energy and other electrical utilities are now requesting.
Contact John Macgowan to understand how this regulation change will affect you and to schedule a no cost RICE NESHAP compliance evaluation of your generators at 727-432-5335 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Want to talk to a real life professional?
Land O Lakes
Contact Us Pinellas: (727) 938-8473 Hillsborough: (813) 814-5900 South-West Florida: (941) 621-6659