The Top 5 Questions You Should Ask Your Industrial Generator Provider
1. “What is my expected wait time for a response or follow-up?”
2. “What is the size of your team, and how many are experts in industrial generators?”
3. “How many industrial generator brands do you carry?”
4. “Does your company have any awards or other noteworthy distinctions?”
5. “What are your company’s protocols for high-volume times, like the aftermath of a hurricane?”
Winter Power Preparation Having a Generac Standby Generator from GenerX installed is like having a power plant built into your home. It is permanently installed outside your home by one of our licensed technicians, turning on automatically when the power goes off,...
Always Free Estimates & Proposals on New Generators
Get Your Free Estimate Today!
Always Free Estimates & Proposals
Click Here to Apply for Financing
"Mark Costis and the Generx team keep my whole house powered in case of city power outages. They have the greatest service and excellent products. With a full tank of propane (250 gallons) I can run my whole house for at least a week. Thanks Mark! A Generx Generator was a great investment!"
"Irma would've been an even bigger nightmare without our generator--it's officially my new favorite thing, and I'm grateful for the work you're doing in the Tampa Bay area."