Generator related services we offer in and around Tampa, Sarasota, Naples and Brandon, FL
We never have “issues” with subcontractors…because we don’t use any. 100% of your Generx installation is done by Generx employees! Our in house, certified trades and admin people
- Properly size the generator to match your home’s requirements
- Secure all of the necessary city/county building, gas and electrical permits
- Perform the initial site work and install the concrete generator pad
- Place your new Generac generator and attach it to the pad
- Connect to your existing natural gas service – OR – place and connect an above (or below) ground LP tank
- Install the automatic transfer switch and wire the generator
- Test the completed standby generator system
- Confirm inspections approvals
- Train new owners on operation
- Recommend future maintenance
Turnkey Industrial Generator Installation
24/7/365 Generator Service EPA Diesel Engine Emissions Compliance
Generator EPA Emissions Upgrades and Testing for RICE NESHAP Compliance
Generx is an experienced diesel generator emission controls contractor. We can provide EPA emission compliance upgrades in Florida for; Caterpillar, Cummins, Generac, Kohler, MTU, Katolight and Baldor diesel generators.
Contact us for the EPA compliance verification Duke Energy and other electrical utilities are now requesting.
Contact John Macgowan to understand how this regulation change will affect you and to schedule a no cost RICE NESHAP compliance evaluation of your generators at 727-432-5335 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Want to talk to a real life professional?
Pinellas: (727) 938-8473
Hillsborough: (813) 814-5900
South-West Florida: (941) 621-6659